When we age, wear and tear sets in. Our body as an intricate functioning machine slows and starts to break down. Externally, we lose hair, our skin wrinkle and sag.
Internally, our organs start to fail, we lose the capacity to think and remember, our muscles shrink, our bones become brittle and our hormone levels drop.
Despite living in the modern industrialized age, we are increasingly exposed to pollution while the quality of food that we feed ourselves with dwindles. All this adds to the daily trauma and stress that our bodies have to bear.
Stem cells are mother-cells. A stem cell is an undifferentiated cell characterized by the following:
- Ability of self-renewal or self-regeneration
- Ability to mature into different specialized cell types in our body
When stem cells are administered, they “home” to damaged parts of the body and starts the repair process.
- Regenerate and repair damaged and aging tissue
- Regenerate lost tissue & scars
- Restore bodily functions
- Restore hormonal balance
- Boost vitality, stamina & concentration
Embryonic cells – An embryo results from the fertilization of an ovum by the sperm. Embryo cells can become any type of cell in our body. However, embryonic stem cells are not favored as there is a chance of it becoming cancerous. Furthermore, it is unethical to “harvest” embryo from the womb.
Mesenchymal stem cells – These stem cells are preferred and can be harvested from the umbilical cord, adipose tissue (fat), dental pulp, and bone marrow. They can mature into the cells for skin, muscles, heart, urogenital system, adipose tissue, bone, cartilage and blood.
*Beware of products claiming to be stem cells in the market.
They are usually one of the following:
- Animal placenta
- Organs from animal fetus
- Human placenta,
These products come in the form of peptides, cell extract, fresh frozen cells, etc. Be reminded that they contain already matured cells of certain parts or organs, not stem cells.
- They are the youngest cells in the body of a newborn, and is easily harvested at birth.
- Extensive and detailed donor selection process
- Extensive bio-testing to ensure zero risk of transfer of genetic abnormalities to recipient
- Stem cells do not trigger host rejection
- Each batch of stem cells are made to order, and administered as fresh live cells (not frozen)
- Terminal stages of diseases
- Acute infection
- Uncontrolled Hypertension or diabetes mellitus
- Severe allergy
- Severe dehydration
- The first step is for the doctor to derive full medical history from the client
- Client undergoes complete medical checkup and full blood panel
- If all is well, client undergoes stem cells transplantation.
- Immediately after injection, client may feel a surge in vitality.
- Within a few hours to days after injection, clients may feel tired and may even experience a mild fever. This will improve over the next few days.
- Beginning from 3rd – 4th week after injection, clients will start to feel improvements in both physical and mental aspects. This feeling of well-being will last up to 6 months. With continuous injections, doses can be spread further apart and the benefits maintained longer.
- Clients may choose to repeat the procedure 2-3 times per year.